Spent money for one month of premium and got no matches. That’s fine but what is not ok is the the fact that the “like” list keeps repeating the same profiles to trick you into thinking it is longer than it actually is. I also got a “like” the very day my premium subscription ran out. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Girls desire a masculine exciting man who can electrify them naturally. They want to feel the irresi0 Shares
- In 2017, 39% of couples said they met online, Finding Love Online. Which is a significant increase0 Shares
- True Love and Relationships. What secret to love and relationships could possibly be found in an equ0 Shares
- Assuming your you’re hoping to beguile somebody in a Comes to Online Dating web based dating w0 Shares
- Help Me Save My Relationship. Have you at any point looked for outside help with requests to fix or0 Shares
- Composing dating profiles is difficult. Online Dating Profile Mistakes. That is the reason I’v0 Shares